Monday, March 16, 2009

Biggest Loser Casting Call!!!

For those of you that don't know Jamie decided she wanted to go to San Diego to interview for the casting call of The Biggest Loser! So I went with her just for vacation!! I know I know I need to be on the show and lose a ginormous amount of weight myself, but I would rather have another baby instead! Everyone kept telling her she wasn't big enought to get on the show but she wanted the challenge. When we got to the airport in SLC we got to talking to a couple of girls that were in front for us in the security line and found out they were going to the casting call as well! We ended up staying in the same hotel as them pretty much hanging out with them the whole time! We had a blast!! Nikki, Jodi and Jamie thanks for the fabulous time!! Here are some pics!

3 comments:

Mandee said...

Tell Jamie GOOD LUCK! I heard that they kick people's butts.

Jamie Nicole said...

That's awesome! How'd it go?? And Missy, you look great. What's this about wanting another baby?? That's exciting!

The Wiseman's said...

Thanks!! Someone tried to hand me a biggest Loser application!!lol I would love to have another one, but what we are doin is not working!! I think Jason must be wearing the tighty whities instead of his boxer briefs!! It has been 3 months now and no news!! I am starting to get a little frustrated!