Wednesday, March 25, 2009

4 Wheelin at the Cabin!

The helmet was his favorite thing!

Ashlee didn't dare to push the gas and drive with me behind her.

Brody and Zack or in Zack's words THAT MAN!!!lol


This is what happened when it was time to go!! He wanted to keep riding and keep grandpa's helmet.



Isn't he cute!!




This past weekend I decided to take the kids to my dad's cabin to ride 4 wheelers. Zack is getting to the age where he can drive if someone rides on the back of him. Except he wants to be on there all day long. Thanks to my step brother Troy and his boys Brock and Brody I didn't have to do it all day. Thanks for taking him around guys he had a blast!! Not only was Zack excited about learning to drive the 4 wheelers, but it was another highlight for him to be able to pee on the bushes and not just in the toilet! Hope we don't find him watering bushes in our back yard!!lol

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow. That place brings back some memories! lol..crashing the 3 wheelers! Hooking up with boys! We were some hussies back in the day! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Your kids are sooo dang cute!

Jamie Nicole said...

I'm so jealous! I love four wheeling! Those helmets are adorable on those cute lil kiddies.

Mandee said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun! That's how my girls react when getting of the snowmobile's and 4-wheelers. Those crazy kids.