Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Can I get a hell ya and a Woop Woop!!

For those of you who don't know we finally decided it was time for me to stay home with the kids! I have been begging Jason for awhile, but I think we were a little scared to take the plunge. I went part time at my work so I can stay home! I know I won't regret it, I love it so much already. Ashlee's teacher sent home a family project to decorate a gingerbread man! We had so much fun dressing her and putting hair on her. This is how it turned out.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

That is awesome that you get to stay home..It is so nice to be at home, especially while they are in school..Congratulations and cute gingerbread man!

Jamie Nicole said...

Hell ya and whoop whoop!!! That's definitely something to be excited about. Except what's poo going to do without you now?? I'm happy for you!!!

cindy said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! A little concerned about the company without you, but oh well! (jk!!!)