Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Busy Salsa weekend

Jamie and mom were fighting over who got to run the juicer! You should have seen their faces, they had a huge grin on their face while juicing tomatoes!
Come on Jamie let me do it!!
This is just some of the salsa that we made!

Every couple of years me, my mom and my sisters get together and make salsa. This year my sister decided since my great grandpa is 96 years old and loves chili sauce we would make that too. What alot of work that was! It took us 3 days. Lets just say we were very tired and sick of stiring! We got pictures of suprising grandpa with the chili sauce, but they are on my sisters camera. She will be posting those shortly.

1 comments:

The Brandon Family said...

of course you would take pictures after I was gone. :) That ok I would have avoided the camera anyway