Friday, August 29, 2008

Mom where's my wankie?

The other night I came home from work and threw Zacks Denver Broncos blanket in the wash, little did I know he was going to have a total melt down. He was so mad, he stood by the washer and dryer and watched it screaming and crying the whole time. I got the camera to catch a picture of him in his fit and he put his had up and told me"no pictas". Next thing I know he ran in and told Jason he was mad and mommy was taking pictas of him. I felt so bad for him.

5 comments:

The Eddy Editorial said...

OOOO I miss him!!!

Jamie Nicole said...

I had a blankie when I was little so I know his agony. Ha ha, cute wittle guy!
PS I love your family pictures! They are so cute!!!!

cindy said...

Ohhh! Poor little guy! And poor mommy having to endure a "blankie fit!"
We left one of my girls blankets in a hotel in St. George once! That was a fun few days waiting for Fed Ex to arrive--let me tell you!
Hope all is going well!

The Adams Family said...

OMG! Your page is sooooo cute! You did a great job with it. I love the pic's. Where did ya get them done?

Jamie

The Wiseman's said...

We got them done at Fotogenix, the girl that did them was so cute and was great with the kids!