Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ashlee's first day of Kindergarten

The littlest pet shop backpack she just had to have!
Patiently waiting for the bus
Is it bad to say I think she is the cutest little kindergartener in the whole school??? Looks can be decieving!
On her wat to class with her teacher, bye mom and dad!
Her first time riding the big girl bus, and can I just say I was fine until she got on the bus and waved at me with a big huge smile. It was then I realized it was ok to cry as long as she couldn't see me.

5 comments:

Sharee said...

That is the same backpack Hallie wanted!! We ended up getting the monkey one instead though!! She looked darling as usual =)

The Eddy Editorial said...

I remember when Dylan went to school I CRIED!!!!!!! She looks so cute!

April said...

I am so scared for Aspyn's first day I am going to cry like a baby!!!

Jenn said...

She is so cute. Bridger starts school soon. I'm sure I will cry like a baby..I can't believe they are already in school. Time flies.

Jamie Nicole said...

YES, you most definitely can say that she's the cutest kindergartner! She is!!