Monday, July 28, 2008

So I have mentioned before how Zack is my sickest child, seems like he is always sick. He woke up on Wednesday with a fever so we did our normal routine of rotating tylenol and Motrin. On Thursday we took him in so Dr. Lawrence could check his ears because we knew we were going to Flaming Gorge on Friday. Well as usual there was nothing wrong. So we packed up and went camping with my dad. Saturday morning he wakes up with these red spots around his mouth and face, when I looked into his mouth there were blisters. So we got in the care and drove 35 miles to Vernal to try to find an Instacare. Well needless to say it was a waste of our time. The Dr said it was something viral and it would go away. Before we got back to camp the spots were gone. Better safe than sorry I guess!

0 comments: