Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Congrats to my friends Lindsey, Jon and grandma POO too!!

Introducing Dax Ray Namelka, it is finally over for Lindsey. He weighed in at 9lbs 13 oz and was 22 inches long!! He was a CHUBBS! I bet Lindz would say he was quite worth everything she went through. I just have to tell Lindsey I am amazed at what a tough cookie she is. She was having labor pains, but waited to make sure it was the real thing before she went to the hospital When she arrived she was dialated to a 8!!! GOOD HEck girl!!! We love you guys, congrats!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the support I appreciated it! you have to come see the little SUMO!

Jamie Nicole said...

Hey, how'd you get hooked up with the great pic's??? I LOVE HIM! I want to bite his chubby cheeks off right this second. I am headed to the hospital right now to see the Chubbo...I love him!