Saturday, March 8, 2008

These last few weeks!

Good news the girls are gone!! For anyone close to me ya'll know what that means. I was down and not able to do anything for about two weeks but now feel great. Thanks to all who care and came to visit and those who called! Other good news is our girl scout cookies have arrived and according to Zackery the thin mints are the best. I have found the rocking horse my grandpa made for me when I was little and the kids have discovered how fun it is to ride it. It was 8 years he has been gone on March 5th and the kids never knew him, but they sure enjoy the rocking horse. Ashlee and I got tickets to go see the Disney Princess wishes on ice, she is so excited to go. Zackery has decided it is now time he puts a DVD in for himself and he will not take off the new crocks I bought him because he can put them on himself. It is a fight to get them off for him to go to bed! Gotta love the terrible 2's especially when they can do everything themselves. Well the break is over for me I return to work for the whole week on Monday!! Thanks to all again who care!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WE need pictures of the before and after!! CLOTHED that is!!! Im glad to see you are feeling better now!!!

TheSainOnes said...

I totally agree with Zackery thin mints ARE THE BEST...... Glad you are feeling better and back to work.

Littletime said...

Glad you are feeling well and looking so Good.

Unknown said...

NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST!!!!!!!