Monday, March 24, 2008

These Days!!

Well Lindsey I guess it is time for a new post!! Last Sunday Ashlee and I went to Disney princess wishes on Ice. We had a great time. It has been a very busy past few weeks with work and Easter plans. We went to 2 Easter egg hunts this weekend and let me just say crowded!! They got more candy than they knew what to do with. We went to the Sunset city hunt and they were throwing out stuffed animals. The only thing Ashlee saw that she wanted was the stuffed giraffe they threw, only one problem it was about a half a football field away from her and there were TONZ of kids. I told her good luck, cuz I didn't think she was going to get it. As soon as the horn blew for them to go she ran with everything she had and she made it. She was so proud of herself for getting it. She has named her Daphne after the mommy giraffe at the zoo! She didn't get any eggs because she was so worried about that giraffe. Zackery was so excited over tootsie rolls I don't think he has seen that many in his life. He is at the point he hates his picture taken, but you know me I take them anyway. It was a crazy weekend, at one point when we were coloring easter eggs I looked at my sister and said Why, Why do we do this to ourselves. She said because we are good parents or at least we like to think we are!!! I remember having so much fun doing all those things when I was little, but at that time I never thought it was a hassel for my parents. They had a great time and that's all that matters.

0 comments: