Thursday, May 13, 2010

My 29th Birthday! Man I'm old!

My birthday was great! I had to work and the girls there decorated my desk. Jason and the kids brought me cupcakes and we ordered lunch! Then I came home and Jason and the kids cooked dinner and made me a cake!
Me enjoying my cake!

I had to have help blowing out so many candles.

Ashlee painting my nails!


Zackery painted the sparkles on my nails!



Zackery did the dishes.




and shucked the corn.





Daddy grillin steaks






My cute little cake ( I didn't want left overs so he made a small cake!)







Ashlee got me nail stuff for my birthday
It was a great day! I love spending time with my family!

















2 comments:

Tara Dawn said...

Cute! Happy belated birthday!

Mandee said...

You know 29 is not that old, I'm only one step behind you. Hope you had a good one though.