Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thank You South Jordan Fire Dept!

Zack is not even as tall as the tires!














So for awhile now Zack has been telling me he wants to be a fire fighter, I happened to run into the South Jordan Fire Dept at Village Inn while eating breakfast with an old friend. They were so nice when I asked if I could bring him by to see the trucks! He never stopped grinning the whole time. Thanks to Dave Nelsen who gave us a tour of their facility and all the trucks and even let the kids try on his fire fighter suit!! They had a great time. Here are some pics.

3 comments:

Tara Dawn said...

That is so neat! How fun! Jabon (my hubby) was a volunteer firefighter back in CO when Cody was little and we have many of the exact same poses. Now Brett, my 4 yr old, wants to go. That's a trip we'll be taking soon.

The Eddy Editorial said...

HOW FUN!!!! What a neat guy to let you do that.

The Brandon Family said...

you just wanted to go to see all of the Hot Firemen. I would have wanted to go too. The kids look cute though, and Zach looks so happy