Friday, November 28, 2008

Vacation


So we woke up Saturday morning packed the kids and bags and got on the road. It wasn't unitl we hit Beaver and got out of the car to go to the bathroom when we noticed Zack didn't have his shoes on. He had got himself in the car and I thought Jason grabbed his shoes and he thought I grabbed them. Needless to say we didn't even think about it. We had to stop in St George and buy the only pair of shoes in his size! They were a little clownish, but did the trick! While at Sea World we ran into former Denver Broncos safety John Lynch, I begged Jason to get a picture with him but instead Jason just told me to let him be. I couldn't help myself and have definitely never seen anyone famous so I told him to look my way and smile and give me a little wave! This is what we got...If someone would have helped me out and took my picture I would have been standing right next to him! Oh WELL!

4 comments:

cindy said...

Wow! You have been busy girl! Looks like a fun vacation--Seaworld and the beach, doesn't get much better!

Cute Cute Cute!!!
(the pictures and the people in them!)

The Brandon Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I am jealous.

The Eddy Editorial said...

LOL I would have helped you out!

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

Preston would have LOVED that! He's a die hard Bronco's fan and even has a Lynch jersey! Sounds like lots of fun!