Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ashlee lost her first tooth!




Last night Ashlee's tooth was so loose it was hanging off her gumm. I told her to pull it because I didn't want her to swallow it while she was sleeping. After tonz of drama and many tears I finally talked her in to letting me pull it out. All was well until she saw the blood, she thought she was dying. I gave her a cup and had her swish her mouth out. She was not used to the whole in the front of her mouth so all her water ended up down the front of her night gown. After all was under control she said to me. " mom I hope I never have to do that again!" I didn't have the heart to tell her the one right next to it is not to far behind! She got $2.00 in quarters from the tooth fairy, however aunt Jamie and grandma Wiseman think the toothfairy was kind of cheap! Just ask Ashlee how much she got from the toothfairy she said she counted all of them and there were $8.00...We will let her think that because when she gets older we won't be able to fool her!

1 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

That is so cute. Ha ha ha I think that $2 is perfect... and I'm sure she's in heaven with her $8! That is too funny. You guys are so sweet!