Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Nighty Night???

As most of you know my children are 2 and almost 5 and they still don't sleep through the night. Ashlee has to be right up against me to sleep. Zackery just wakes up wanting to eat, drink juice or watch cartoons. After this weekend they were so wiped out. Everyone left my house about 9:30pm sunday night. I thought since they had been playing and swimming all day with no nap they would sleep. I wasn't so lucky. Ashlee was so tired she cried in her sleep all night and when I woke her up to see what was wrong she would tell me " nothing!" I finally decided to go sleep on the couch until she followed me out there too. Zack wasn't to far behind he decided he needed juice at 2am and he wanted to watch cartoons at 3. So to make a long story short Jason was at the store and saw this childrens NIGHTY NIGHT tea! ahh hha maybe this would work. We mixed it with their juice about an hour before bed. Needless to say Zack cried himself to sleep and Ashlee was up until 11. Don't think it works. That is one I won't be trying again. Thanks anyway daddy for the thought. I am just doomed, no good night sleep for me!

1 comments:

The Eddy Editorial said...

HMMMMMMM wierd Zack doesn't sleep but yet in the other pic he is drinking MT DEW!!!! LOL