Tuesday, April 22, 2008





This weekend was not so great!! Saturday was dance picture day and since they are doing a daddy daughter dance Jason and Ashlee both had to dress for the occasion. We have known for months that they would be doing this dance and we ordered her costume months in advance. The get up included pink tights, pink ballet shoes, pink leotard with attached tutu and last but not least a princess crown. Friday I decided to lay out her clothes so I could get her ready in a jiffy to be there for pictures by 9:10am. I looked and looked, but the crown was no where to be found. Jason and I ripped through the house trying to find out where I had put it for safe keeping, but it was never found. I felt so bad she was going to be the only princess in the pictures without a crown. I went to Target at 9:30 that night and this is what I found....Needless to say the crown is somewhere safe in my house and I will probably find it in a year or two!! She was so cute. Here are a few pictures I took of her while Jason was running around getting ready. He didn't stay dressed long enough for me to snap his picture.....Poor daddy the dance is not hard but trying to get her to pay attention long enough to do it is very tricky!

0 comments: