Monday, February 11, 2008

Update on the Wiseman kids, mommy and Daddy included!

We have all been enjoying the never ending snow! Jason and I have been busy working to pay for the snow removal!! Ashlee starts school in August and is very excited. Zack is content staying home with daddy 2 days per week and going to daycare the other 3 days. Ashlee has so proudly taught her brother how to answer questions with DUH! Dressing up is what Ashlee does best. She loves her princess shoes and dresses. Her most favorite dress is mommy's wedding dress. She begs and begs for me to get it down for her. Zackery just loves to torment his sister and keep all of us up at night. His most favorite place to sleep is the lazy boy! Until recently I didn't know why he liked that so much. I have just been informed Jason loved to sleep in the lazy boy as a child and I am certain he got that bad habit from his father! Well hope to keep all of you posted on all future experiences at the Wiseman house.

1 comments:

TheSainOnes said...

Missy, I am so happy you have a blog, now all you have to do is keep the pictures of the kids updated so I can see how cute they are....